0



Iggy Azalea quoted “creative change of heart” as the reason why she canceled her “Great Escape“ summer arena tour. Previously pushed back, now the concert sequence won’t happen at all.

The Aussie raptress announced the sad news via Twitter last week and now returns with a statement
on her decision. Reaching out to Seventeen magazine, Iggs explained what made her take the decision, which resulted in serious disappointment for many of her devotees.

“ I’ve had a different creative change of heart. I want to start totally anew, and if I stayed on my tour, that would mean I wouldn’t even be able to start working on that until after Christmas,” she said. “On top of that, mentally, to be honest with you, I just feel I deserve a break. I’ve been going non-stop for the past two years, nearly every single day. I’m not in
a bad place. I think sometimes when you say you need a mental break, people are like, ‘A mental break? Be sure you don’t have a breakdown because you’re sad.’ No, not necessarily.”

In other words, the newly-engaged star prefers to continue working on her sophomore album, which she previously addressed on The Cruz Show on LA’s Power 106. Earlier this year, she claimed she is halfway done with the follow-up to The New Classic .

The Australian rapper also said she is now longer amused performing the same material over and over, which is not surprising at all.

Just imagine how many times she has performed “Fancy” since last summer


Post a Comment

 
Top