0







Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill can’t get enough of each other. In spite of the recent reports both have broken up, the power couple are not done . Quite the opposite, we heard them exchange the three magical words during Meek’s set at Summer Jam 2015 last night.

The MMG signee brought out three special guestsnduring his act at this year’s edition of the HOT 97- hosted festival

One of them was his industry boo, who shone with her current singles “Only” and “Truffle Butter.”

Before she walked offstage, Onika casually told him, “I love you Meek!”. The Philly responded, “I love you, too, baby!”, before telling the crowd, “Oh, s***! That’s the first time y’all heard me say that.”

Upon confirming his relationship with Nicki Minaj innan interview with XXL, Meek admitted he get sentimental and romantic in her presence.

“ I’m like, ‘I don’t really hold hands, but like, I’ll hold hands with you.’ She know that.

Like, I don’t really do things, but certain people make you do certain little stuff and it be like, ‘S***, I don’t care.’ They can catch me in the picutres doing anything nowadays, holding an umbrella for Nicki, you know what I’m saying?”

Nicki appeared side by side with her boo at Summer Jam 2015 only a few days after she brought him out at X Games Austin 2015.

Viperial


Post a Comment

 
Top