0


So, Drake taking shots at Cash Money Records in his newly-released collaboration with The Game,
“100,” was kind of surprising, but Lil Wayne pledging allegiance to Birdman and his imprint in the middle of their legal war – that sounds absolutely unjustifiable.


Yesterday, a monstrous collaboration between French Montana, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross, produced by Kanye West and The MeKanics, “Lose It,” saw the light of day. In the song, Weezy can be heard rapping:

Cash Money ‘til I die, even if I go
broke, I still wouldn’t beg to differ
I’m all papers, I heart paper, no sharp paper, better get the point”

If you are still wondering how is this possible when Wayne has just filed new court docs against his former industry father, the answer is right under your nose.

Tunechi’s verse and the song have been recorded several months before he opened up about his issues with Baby.

Post a Comment

 
Top