0
Before she became the huge star she is today, Waje was the lady behind the addictive chorus in P- square’s smash hit, Do me. Many were surprised she wasn’t featured in the video.. So, it took years for music lovers to realize it was her vocals on the track. In a new chat with the Netng, Waje says she felt bad..


Honestly, I felt defeated. I felt very sad. I was yet go get my big break then; maybe appearing in the video would have helped me become popular at that time. The song was huge and the video was topping charts, I believed featuring in the video would have given me my big break at that time. But in all, I
thank God I was able to do it on my own few years after.’ ‘I can’t really explain what happened at that time. I felt they contacted my record label. And you know the video wasn’t shot here, it was shot in South Africa. Maybe I
was dropped because of logistics reason, I wouldn’t know.’…

Post a Comment

 
Top