0




Chris Brown’s latest interaction with Karrueche Tran ended up with a public quarrel , but that doesn’t mean he has ill will toward her. Quite the opposite, the singer sill loves his former girlfriend and looks determined to get her back.

Calling Ryan Seacrest on the phone for an interview, Breezy spoke on his spoiled relationship with Kae and said he feels like it will take some time before all the wounds are healed. Still, he believes “it’s just a time thing” and suggested both will be together sooner or later.

“ I’m going to be honest and be a man about it and just take it one day at a time. I can’t promise anything and I can’t jump over the moon, but it takes time for all wounds [to heal].

I take full responsibility for my actions and things that I’ve done in the past. I feel like it’s just a time thing.”

When asked is he is still into Tran, Breezy didn’t shy away from admitting he loves her.

“ I’m not a hateful person. Of course I
still love her, but mentally right now, I think everything takes time. I just need to focus on being the best father I can be.”

Other topics Brown touched on while on the phone were fatherhood, his car collection and his upcoming tour “One Hell of a Nite” tour with Omarion, Kid Ink, Fetty Wap and Teyana Taylor which kicks off on in mid-August.


Post a Comment

 
Top